Capturing my thoughts

*blur*

yeah...Indeed...still feeling a bit tired mentally and physically, haven't "recovered" after almost a day work at cafe yesterdae...helped Minmin do closing so that she can spend some time with her cg on Sunday...whooo00oo, wasn't easy to do closing on Sunday every week...but Thank God we went home early at 7 plus...guess we all a bit *duhz* after work...went home with Jasper, one of the cafe pple oso...and halfway through our journey home...he realized he had forgotten to take his bag...*pengz*...but Thank God again he didn't have anything important in his bag, so guess he'll go back during the week to get it...wah..he was very composed and not a little bit worried at all! Solid!

yepz, so I had an enjoyable weekend...Din went down for Friday service coz Steven couldn't make it last minute...So I had a time of rest?! Sort of...rested in Elyn's room while she had her cell-group in the evening...Come Saturday was JAMs...attendance was not that good though...the schools are getting active on saturdays as well...yeah, need to pray hard that we don't clash our activities together...know that the school also had programs that benefit the students but...hmmph...must pray for growth in W01!!! Yeah, new driver...hmm...first impression so far wasn't that goood...first he was late...then he turned the wrong ways...then he said some little somethings that's a bit negative...hmmph...well, nevermind...God is Good...he will be changed by the love from W01! wahaha..watch out! here we come to change the world!...the driver for now...*hee*

Yeah! so the highlight for Saturday was cell-group and fellowship time with w74 at Ben's BBQ!!! whooo000oo, we had 6 new friends joining us for cell-group! weee! Great to have them with us..hope that they had enjoyed themselves! Cell-group was superb! Mervyn, you did well!!! Praise and worship was WOW! And so was the preaching of the Word! God's presence could be felt so tangibly for me that I feel like tearing at different points of time during cell-group...haha..dunno why...but yeah! I dunno what I did but the time passes by real fast...after all the bbq, partying, photo-taking and eating...we had a great time of fellowship with one another and some of us went home quite late...haha...It was great! treasured every min of it...yeah...so I should stop here for now...you can enjoy the pics posted yeah...

I just picked some from here and there...the rest can be found at http://agapeena.fotopages.com!



hee..spot the difference between these two pics! easy lah! so no prize eh! Posted by Hello


keke Posted by Hello



er...haha...Chilli King Ben with his food soaked with chilli... Posted by Hello



how can i forget...Russell Daddy and is that Joey?  Posted by Hello

8:49 PM